Thursday, June 30, 2011

Get Out Now and Take Pictures



No matter what time of year it is where you live, go outside and take some pictures of your surroundings. It does not matter whether it is freezing out or hot and dry. Look around you for things to shoot a picture of.

My favorites are nature, landscapes, and flowers and vegetables. Here are a couple of my flower photos above. For the most part, this means the warmer weather where I live because it can be well below freezing in the winter.

I enjoy photographing many situations. I have 'forced' myself lately to take photos of people working or factory buildings or old delapitated machinery. I have thought about many of these things and realized that we are not recording them for future generations. I feel there is a lesson to be learned from this part of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment